It's a cultural center especialized in teaching arabian dance. It was founded in 2003.
Since then, the major concerned of its head, Shaira Amón, has been to promote this culture and bring the students high quality techniques and one to one attention.
The Institute trains the students with much artistic quality, so as they can handdle technique, elements, rhytmology, pedagogy and didactics, subjects that are implied in the dance and that they are much useful for future dancers or teachers. Moreover, it promotes, above all things, the respect for art and culture.
We are very proud of having the support of important organizations of the Arabian world, educational and govermental ones, who always declare our events of State, National and Cultural interest.
• Teacher training courses of Arabian dance and workshops
• Annual exams
• International Shows of great quality with important artists of dance and music
• Workshops (short training seminars)
• Rhytmology classes
• Arabian Language Teaching Courses (Syrian and Lebanese dialect)
• Training trips
• Mastering courses for graduates, students, teachers and professional dancers
• Teacher training courses classes and workshops of Argentine folk, classical dance, salsa and bachata